In our one-on-one private lessons, we work on the specific, individual issues you have with your dog. Here are just a few of the things we have helped our clients with:
- Rehabilitating a dog that has had a bad experience with other dogs or people, and is frightened in a group class.
- Working with a dog that is aggressive toward other dogs.
- A lesson or two to work on a specific, stubborn behavior such as jumping on people, not coming when called, or pulling on leash.
- Helping a breeder overcome her show dog's fear on the table or fear of the judge.
- Helping an agility competitor overcome her dog's bad experience on an agility obstacle.
- Working with an owner whose dog's exuberance prevented her from taking him anyplace.
- Overcoming the "fallout" of an extended illness that has led to behavior issues.
- Coaching for competition to improve a competitive performance in obedience, conformation, dog sports, or other events.
- An introduction session we call Crossover to clicker to introduce trainers (and dogs) experienced with another method to clicker training.
- An orientation session for students from other schools who want to enter an advanced class.
- New baby and puppy consultations - a session designed to help seamlessly introduce a new family member.
- Evaluations and temperament assessments of a new dog or a dog a client is considering adopting.
- And many other behaviors and issues.
Training Home Page / Our Philosophy / Group Classes / Pre-School / In-Home Training / Behavior Problems / Boarding-Training