Our Menu of Spa Services
At All Dogs Gym & Inn Salon & Spa, we treat each pet as an individual. Our pricing is based on an hourly fee, so some costs may be higher in cases of poor coat condition, difficulties in handling, or other special circumstances. We're happy to give you an estimate of a price range relating to your dog's size, coat type and basic condition.
- Initial Consultation - Always free. Bring your pet in to meet our groomers and discuss your needs and desires.
- Bath & Brush - For most short-haired and medium-coated breeds not requiring a lot of brushing. Includes nails, ears, anal glands, Premium-quality shampoo, blow drying and finished brushing. Your dog will come away clean, brushed, shining and feeling great!
- Bath, Brush & Light Trim - For dogs with long or dense coats that require more extensive brushing with some trimming. Includes Bath & Brush package plus extra brushing, clipping or scissoring for that perfect finished look.
- Complete Styling - For breeds and mixes benefiting from more extensive specialty grooming. Includes everything above plus skilled trimming, clipping and finishing appropriate to your dog and your preferences. To give your dog the perfect look that you desire.
Yes, cats. They benefit from a good brushing, too - especially long-hairs. Baths too. Talk to us about what we recommend.
We offer a wide range of specialty treatments. Discuss your pet's needs with your groomer.
- Oatmeal Bath - soothing relief for dry skin, itching and irritation. Conditions and helps restore natural moisture to skin & coat.
- Remoisturizing Conditioner - A deep penetrating hair revitalizer that helps replenish natural oils to leave the coat soft & shiny. Perfect for seasonal dry skin.
- Hot Oil Treatment - Rejuvenates dry skin and coat with natural oils to provide maximum coat protection & conditioning.
- Flea Shampoo - We use only natural flea products that are harmful to fleas, not pets. We do not use chemical insecticides.
- Exfoliating bath - For dry, scaling patchy, itchy skin and dandruff. Helps coats grow in thick and healthy.
- Medicated bath - For relief from dandruff, dermatitis, itching, body odors & dry skin. If problems persist, consult your veterinarian.
- Degreasing shampoo - Superior cleaning and conditioning with a degreasing agent that won't strip the coat of its natural oils.
- Hypoallergenic shampoo - Extra-gentle formula for dogs with sensitive skin or allergies. Contains no dyes or perfumes.
- Snow-burst White - Natural optical brightener shampoo, not a bleach. Won't yellow your dog's coat.
- Stain Remover - Staining won't wash away completely, but we can reduce the appearance of unsightly stains. And offer suggestions for prevention in the future.
- De-skunking & Deodorizing - If your dog gets skunked, ask us about home remedies ASAP. Time is of the essence - no pun intended.
- Substance removal - Pet got into tree sap, chewing gum, tar or paint? We may be able to remove it without cutting your pet's hair.
- Tooth Brushing - We'll brush your dog's teeth, and give you a toothbrush, too.
- Pedicure - Don't need a full grooming, but want your dog's nails done? We'll clip, file or grind your dog's nails. If you like, we'll polish 'em, too, for the latest in Canine haute couture!
- Ear cleaning & hair removal - Keeping your dog's ear canals clean and free of hair is critical for good health.
- Your Puppy's First Grooming - For puppies under 4 months. Let us get your pup started off right. Includes a gentle, fun introduction to grooming - a bath, brush, nails, ears & trimming services.
- Silky Skin Treatment - Includes oatmeal bath and remoisturizing conditioner. Perfect for seasonal dry skin & coat problems.
- Mini-Makeover - Includes brush-out & comb, ears, tooth brushing & pedicure. Can't brush your dog between groomings? Let us do it! No bath.
- Geriatric Feel-like-a-Pup-Again - Includes warm Hydro Surge massage bath hydrotherapy, and start-to-finish attention. No cage time. Ideal for dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia, or other muscle problems.
Dog Days at the Spa - Activity Packages
Give your dog a special day. Ask about these Activity Packages when you book your dog's grooming appointment. Some restrictions may apply, and they're not available on weekends and holidays, so please talk to us about them when you book your grooming appointment.
- Spa + Daycare - Give your dog a half day of fun and interactive play in our Doggie Daycare program. Click here for more information on this terrific doggie activity.
- Spa + A Day at the Inn - Give your dog a half-day in a spacious suite, including time with our caring staff, a walk, a snack, and a bed and blanket. For an all-day treat, this package is ideal for both your dog's comfort and your peace of mind.
- Spa & Stay - Why not combine your dog's spa treatments with our boarding Acclimation Special? Let us introduce him to our Boarding Inn with a brief over-night stay, then send him home happy and beautiful after a wonderful day of pampering at the Spa. Click here for information on our Acclimation Special.