Who Manners Classes are for:
- Owners with exuberant puppies, energetic adolescents, and even older dogs that need better manners.
- Owners who want a fun, enriching activity to do with their dog.
- Dogs and puppies with no prior training.
- Puppies who have attended our Puppy Essentials program – the next step.
Manners Class Results
- A foundation of good behavior (sit, down, stay, come, walk on leash, polite greeting)
- A cooperative partnership that lasts throughout your life with your dog.
Group Class Descriptions
Manners Level 1
Basic manners teaches the fundamentals of training for a cooperative, educational partnership that lasts throughout the dog’s life. To sign up for the Manners Level 1 Class, please fill out the application.
Manners Level 2
Our Intermediate Manners class (Level 2) builds on the foundation in Level 1, increasing your dog’s responsiveness in different environments, even in the face of distractions.
Manners Level 3
Our Advanced Manners classes (Level 3) build your dog’s responsiveness, including speed of response, perfecting the behaviors you want most, and creating new ones. Work on creating new behaviors to replace the ones you don’t like, while maintaining enjoyment and positive attitude. We include the behaviors and preparation for you and your dog to take the Canine Good Citizen’s test.