Available Monday through Thursday
What is it?
- Acclimating your dog to us and our routines
- Includes a combination of Day Boarding and overnights
- Our staff get to know your dog, and most importantly, dogs learn they’ll be going home.
Who is it for?
- First timers – puppies & dogs that have never boarded
- Nervous or shy dogs who may need extra time to acclimate to our Inn
- Diabetic and special needs – required to ensure our staff can provide what your dog needs. Talk to us about your dog’s special requirements.
- Overcoming a negative boarding experience – for dogs who have had a less-than-positive boarding experience elsewhere.
- Prior to a long stay – to acclimate them to us and our Inn in advance
How does it work?
- Starting at least two weeks prior to your planned reservations enroll in a day or more of Day Boarding.
- We will update you on how your dog is adjusting.
- We may recommend more Day Boarding and ultimately an overnight stay to build your dog’s acclimation and comfort.