What is Our Acclimation Program?
- A gradual introduction to staying at All Dogs Inn
- For your dog to get to know our routines
- To meet and get to know our staff
- For staff to get to know your dog
- And most importantly, for your dog to learn that you’ll be back to take him or her home.
Who is it for?
Our Acclimation Program is for:
- First timers – puppies & dogs that have never boarded
- Nervous or shy dogs who may need extra time to acclimate to our Inn
- Diabetic and other special medical needs – We require this to make sure our staff can provide for your dog’s needs. Talk to us about your dog’s special requirements.
- To overcome a previous negative boarding experience – For dogs who have had a less-than-positive boarding experience elsewhere.
- Prior to a long stay – For dogs who will be left for extended stays, to acclimate them to our Inn in advance.
Our Acclimation Program is available Monday through Thursday.
Here’s what we recommend:
- Begin your dog’s acclimation a week or two prior to any planned overnight reservations.
- Start with a half day of lodging (day boarding) to introduce your dog to All Dogs Inn
- Follow-up with a full day of lodging (no overnight)
- Finally, bring your dog for an overnight stay at a special rate. We don’t charge for the day of pick-up.
We communicate with you
- We let you know how your dog is doing, each step of the way.
- We fill you in on your dog’s activities, staff interaction, and adjustment.
- We provide recommendations for moving forward to boost your dog’s comfort and acclimation.
- Our mutual goal is for your dog to have a stress-free stay as our guest.