We frequently hear from owners whose dogs have been kicked out of another daycare, shocked by the reasons they were given. Our rehab program gives us the opportunity to better understand your dog’s needs and if interactive dog play is something they might come to enjoy.
Here’s the program:
- The dog is enrolled in Day Boarding—a private room with individual walks and attention.
- Our Daycare Manager and staff work with the dog, introducing a “safe” dog to assess the dog’s behavior.
- Personalized training helps your dog develop confidence and social skills.
- The Daycare Manager will let you know how your dog’s interaction went, and provide our advice for moving forward, which may include:
- Additional Rehab days with a training plan and goals.
- Alternative options for dogs who simply don’t enjoy daycare.
- Acceptance into our daycare