The Puppy Place at All Dogs Gym is the ideal place for puppies from the age of eight weeks through five months. This is a critical time frame for puppies to benefit from puppy socialization, interactive play, and training. Our Puppy Place offers daily training sessions in a variety of skills and behaviors.
Here’s a run-down of our Puppy Place activities, including one or more of the following every day:
- Basic manners (sit, down, stay, leash walking, come when called and settle on a bed)
- Etiquette Lessons—Appropriate greeting, sit & wait at doors, “leave it” and give things up on cue.
- Socialization sessions—exposure to new things like vacuums, umbrellas, wheelchairs, costumes & more.
- Field trips—visits around All Dogs Gym campus, including group visits to our Daycare play yards.
- Mental Enrichment—puzzles, bubbles, and scent work that encourages puppies to use their brains while having fun.
- Balance & physical coordination exercises—including agility obstacles for puppies, and FitPaws equipment.
- Grooming & Veterinary experiences—develop table comfort and handling including visits to our Grooming Salon.
- Regular communication—includes daily updates at pick-up, photos, and occasional report cards with homework instructions. You’re always part of the fun!