The Puppy Place at All Dogs Gym is the ideal place for puppies from the age of eight weeks through five months. It includes socialization, interactive play, and daily training sessions in a variety of skills and behaviors.
Puppies are fed according to their age and requirements. Click here for our feeding recommendations.
Here’s a run-down of our Puppy Place activities, including one or more of the following every day:
- Basic manners (sit, down, stay, come when called and settle on a bed)
- Etiquette Lessons—Appropriate greeting, sit & wait at doors, “leave it” and give things up on cue.
- Socialization sessions—exposure to new things like vacuums, umbrellas, wheelchairs, costumes & more.
- Field trips—visits around All Dogs Gym campus, including group visits to our Daycare play yards.
- Mental Enrichment—puzzles, bubbles, and scent work that encourages puppies to use their brains while having fun.
- Balance & physical coordination exercises—including agility obstacles for puppies, and FitPaws equipment.
- Grooming & Veterinary experiences—develop table comfort and handling including acclimation visits to our Grooming Salon.
- Regular communication—includes daily updates at pick-up, photos, and occasional report cards with homework instructions. You’re always part of the fun!